IWD Agency is a leading eCommerce agency with a fun, energetic, innovative and exciting culture. We believe in the GSD method: get shit done, and this has led to continuous growth. Our focus is in online retail and we are damn good at it. We are looking for energetic, passionate people to join our team.
IWD headquarters are in Austin, Texas, but our team is distributed remotely. As a leader in the online retail industry, we work with many high profile clients and international brands. We are enthusiastic about our culture, work, and delivering the best results. Our team members enjoy great pay and benefits.
Everything we do at IWD centers around our core values. To be considered for any position, you must have the following in your DNA:
- Team Player
You will be a good fit for this position if you never say "that's not my job", relentlessly optimistic, work hard, bleed your company colors, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Oh, and you want to have a lot of fun while you're doing it!
Senior Project Manager
IWD Agency is currently looking for a senior project manager that is capable of thriving in a progressive and fast paced agency. An ideal candidate can facilitate multiple projects simultaneously from kickoff to delivery while maintaining budget and timeline. We highly prefer candidates with experience in eCommerce and Digital Marketing.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Own the processes, adhere to IWD’s PMO methodologies, and be knowledgeable on the effective process steps needed to execute a project successfully
- Actively direct and manage the project life cycle from project kickoff through development, testing, and launch
- Manage, report on, and forecast project budgets
- Make resource allocation decisions to meet our clients’ needs, our teams’ billable utilization targets, and department managers’ resource allocation goals
- Conduct periodic project reviews with key client leadership teams to provide progress updates and plan to key milestones, manage key decisions, and mitigate risks
- Foster and develop strong relationships between the members of your team to efficiently and effectively deliver deliverables
- Conduct project retrospectives and provide recommendations in order to improve IWD’s PMO processes
- Manage the formation and delivery of any and all IWD service offerings such as Design, Development, Marketing, etc. to your clients.
- In addition to all of the above, as a Program Manager leading the execution of our ongoing managed service contracts you will be responsible for the following:
- Understanding the short term and long term goals of your client(s) and drive the team towards the execution of those goals
- Driving the day-to-day activities as well as having a bird’s eye view of the account
- Planning quarterly roadmaps, working closely with IWD’s and your clients’ key stakeholders
- When applicable, leading executive-level planning meetings, including discovery and roadmap planning sessions
- 3+ years of project/program management experience managing complex software and website development projects is required
- Experience with design, implementation and customization of ecommerce retail systems is strong preferred
- Demonstrate experience communicating with development teams using web technologies
- Experience working with remote teams across timezones
- Experience in Agile software development
- Experience managing resource allocation
- Strong leadership, communication, and team building skills
- Strong command of the software development life cycle (SDLC), online collaboration tools, mainstream project management software, budget management, schedule management, change management process
- Must be able to quickly learn, understand and apply new technologies
- Facilitating creative and technical requirements sessions with clients and vendors
- Organized, detail-oriented
- 3+ years of digital retail experience a plus
- Certified PMP and/or CSM preferred
- Magento Solution Specialist certified
- Strong proficiency in Risk and Change Management
It is required that employees be available during 9am-5pm Central Standard time