IWD is seeking a Project Manager to join our global team. The Project Manager plays a pivotal role in driving our client’s success. Successful candidates will have at least five years of experience in partnering with clients and internal cross discipline teams, leading all phases of projects including scope definition, creative and user experience design, requirements specification and prioritization, development, manual and automated testing, UAT, and delivery. Candidates should be comfortable managing projects of various sizes and complexities independently from inception through completion.
The Project Manager oversees the successful execution of projects, working closely with team members to ensure that all project's requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track, creating planning steps, managing budgets, and identifying the required resources for projects. This individual must be a strategic thinker, have strong organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills, and possess the ability to manage all aspects of the project simultaneously.
- Independently lead and motivate diverse teams on various types of small to enterprise size projects in a fast-paced environment
- Create and manage detailed Project Plan/Gantts/Budgets in accordance with industry best practices.
- Lead on-time, on-budget delivery of digital projects, following internal processes, coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements/scope, timeline, budget, issues, risks, dependencies, and deliverable outcomes.
- Proactively monitor, report, and react to project scope changes, budget and timeline risk
- Act as a key client contact and ensure their expectations are met and results are delivered
- Prepare & deliver client/internal status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Establish effective project communication plans and ensure their execution.
- Facilitate/coordinate change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Lead clients through UAT and obtain customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Conduct post project retrospective evaluations and identify both successes and challenges/areas for improvement.
- Mentor Jr. Project Managers, identifying staff members that require further training and developing/providing such training.
- Contribute to the internal development of project management processes, deliverables, and standards.
- Ability to learn and adapt to different project management software.
- Ability to lead global project teams of various sizes and see projects through to completion, completing projects in a timely manner.
- Ability to resolve conflicts in a mature, productive, and positive manner
- Expert in formal project management methodologies.
- Excellent Budget management and reporting expertise.
- Excellent planning and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent leadership abilities.
- Minimum of 5 years of PM experience
- Strong eCommerce project experience (preferable)
- Understanding of ERP implementations (preferable)
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Five years of project management experience required.
- Experience with SmartSheet a plus.
- Experience with Magento 2 and Adobe Certified Expert certification highly desirable.
- PMP certification is a huge advantage.