IWD Agency is a leading eCommerce agency with a fun, energetic, innovative and exciting culture. We believe in the GSD method: get shit done, and this has led to continuous growth. Our focus is in online retail and we are damn good at it. We are looking for energetic, passionate people to join our team.
IWD headquarters are in Austin, Texas, but our team is distributed remotely. As a leader in the online retail industry, we work with many high profile clients and international brands. We are enthusiastic about our culture, work, and delivering the best results. Our team members enjoy great pay and benefits.
Everything we do at IWD centers around our core values. To be considered for any position, you must have the following in your DNA:
- Team Player
You will be a good fit for this position if you never say "that's not my job", relentlessly optimistic, work hard, bleed your company colors, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Oh, and you want to have a lot of fun while you're doing it!
- 2+ years of DevOps experience. Experience with Magento is a big plus.
- 2+ years experience with continuous integration and delivery in AWS.
- 2+ years delivering services in a cloud-based service/microservice infrastructure using proven design patterns.
- Linux server administration
- Practical experience running and configuring common services:
- Practical experience delivering software with Docker Containers, Linux Containers
- Experience in understanding network file systems, FTP, SSL and SNMP in the context of configuration and build activities
- Able to read and debug PHP
- Practical approaches to Quality Automation and experience with common testing tools.
- Practical experience using Jenkins, CodeBuild or CodePipeline.
- Must be able to speak and write in English
- Building tools to support multiple versions of Magento 1 and 2, Community Edition & Enterprise Edition.
- Maintain and develop performance measurement infrastructure
- Optimize environments, fine tune services for high load
- Manage upgrades
- Analyze data to learn how to continuously improve processes and systems
- Mentor other team members and share technology and solution demonstrations
- Maintain, enhance, and ensure good health of all software delivery processes and systems
- Actively participate in high level team activities such as architecture or process improvements